School of Engineering
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS - 2020
(Date of publication: 17 February 2021)
Call for Expression of Interest (EoI-II) for Admission
Kathmandu University, School of Engineering invites Expression of Interest (EoI-II) from the candidates who have scored 528 and above in KUCAT-CBT 2020 (Exam Type:PCM) for admission in the following undergraduate programs:
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Energy Technology)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Hydropower)
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering
EoI should be submitted by February 22, 2021 via ONLINE FORM. The EoI based ADMISSION OFFER LIST will be published on February 23, 2021.
- All candidates seeking admission through EoI must satisfy all required eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have been offered admission through earlier lists but have not admitted are also eligible to apply via EoI.
- Candidates who have admitted already or have admitted and withdrawn the admission are not eligible to apply via EoI.
- Admission will be offered to EoI applicants in merit basis based on KUCAT-CBT scores.
- One candidate can apply only in one program. If multiple applications from same candidate are received, all applications will be rejected.