School of Engineering
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS - 2020
(Date of publication: 12 February 2021)
Call for Expression of Interest (EoI) for Admission
Kathmandu University, School of Engineering invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from the candidates who have scored 528 and above in KUCAT-CBT 2020 (Exam Type:PCM) for admission in the following undergraduate programs:
- B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Communication)
- B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power & Control)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Design & Manufacturing)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Energy Technology)
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (Hydropower)
- B.E. in Computer Engineering
- B.E. in Geomatics Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering (Specicalization in Hydropower)
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture
EoI should be submitted by February 15, 2021 via ONLINE FORM. The EoI based ADMISSION OFFER LIST will be published on February 16, 2021.
- All candidates seeking admission through EoI must satisfy all required eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have been offered admission through earlier lists but have not admitted are also eligible to apply via EoI.
- Candidates who have admitted already or have admitted and withdrawn the admission are not eligible to apply via EoI.
- Admission will be offered to EoI applicants in merit basis based on KUCAT-CBT scores.
- One candidate can apply only in one program. If multiple applications from same candidate are received, all applications will be rejected.